Weekly Office Hours
ABQid Office Hours are held on Wednesdays, 3-5pm in downtown Albuquerque. The series will relaunch June 6, 2018! Add to Google Calendar:
Weekly Office Hours are fun, facilitated weekly gatherings for entrepreneurs to get help on their pressing business ideas and questions. Come to Office Hours if you,
- Want to give or receive honest advice from seasoned entrepreneurs about business ideas
- Need to learn about funding options, especially the ins and outs of venture capital from funds like ABQid Fund I
- Have business issues or questions around software, legal, accounting, marketing, business models, etc.
- Desire deeper connectivity and relationships with other entrepreneurs in an energized, open environment
- Want to learn more about what ABQid has to offer including our nonprofit programs and our for-profit seed investment fund.
What to Expect:
Facilitated by ABQid’s Executive Director, T.J. Cook, and members of the ABQid board, each of whom brings years of experience in high-growth businesses. When you walk through the door, you’ll be greeted with a smile and assisted in finding the right people to talk to based on what you’re looking for. Then, you join a table, chat, and rotate at intervals to get the most out of your time.
Light refreshments are available and a good cross-section of people are on hand: ABQid board members, aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs, and service providers give and receive freely as we work together to build our entrepreneurial community.