The pitch event like no other returns February 20, 2020, to beautiful Taos, New Mexico!
Get tickets today–space is limited.
Let’s meet this year’s competitors, in alphabetical order of course, who represent an amazing range of products and industries and come from inside and outside New Mexico:
- Boogaloo Beds – Improving sleep, safety and sensory regulation for kids with special needs
- DadsFanny – A simplified solution for parenting essentials, so you can focus on life’s adventures
- EdCuration – Getting better curriculum resources into classrooms, faster
- Ener.com – Improving solar PV performance by capturing waste heat and cleaning water
- EveryDay Contacts – Our Vision is to Protect Yours
- Home Lending Pal – Your Pocket Underwriter
- Kane Robotics – Delivering next-generation robotic automation to aerospace manufacturers
- PassiveLogic – The world’s first fully autonomous platform for buildings
- ProPortal – Modernizing communication for law firms and their clients
- Relativity6 – The AI Retention Company
- Unividoc – See doctors in Spanish that speak your culture
- Visana Health – Empowering endometriosis patients to take control of their care
About Ski Lift Pitch
Since its first year in 2014, ABQid’s Ski Lift Pitch competition has brought national attention to New Mexico. The event now puts the state on the map as a place where snow-loving investors and startups convene to identify new business opportunities and build new professional relationships.
ABQid’s Ski Lift Pitch Contest began with a crazy idea: startup teams pitch their companies to prestigious investors while they ride the lift together to the top of the mountain. After multiple rounds of pitching in this format in groups of four, top startups from each group pitch on stage for a chance to win $10,000 non-dilutive capital.
Former contest winners include Taos Mountain Energy Bars, UBQid, EquiSeq, and Twistle, but really, all competitors are winners because they get the opportunity to forge intentional relationships with multiple investors from around the country. This brings value to investors and startups long after the end of the event.
Learn more and check out this year’s investor judges at www.skiliftpitch.com.
And a HUGE thanks to our amazing sponsors!