Six entrepreneurs successfully completed the 8-week program, giving a 9/10 score for overall value to their business. Check them out (in alphabetical order):
- Concert Cribs – Designing modular pop-up living spaces for festival goers
- Montibon Provenance – Providing an art security and provenance solution for collectors
- Mountain Storm Instruments – Simplifying the design and operation of sophisticated sensor networks
- Muezbiz – Helping local musicians make money
- New Travel New Mexico – Helping local tourism departments and tour operators connect to more travelers
- Wiggats – Offering an innovative head piece that builds confidence and sense of empowerment
Graduates are now taking action on what they learned, from launching offer tests for market segments they refined, to continuing customer discovery, to building in the Lean build-measure-learn discipline into every aspect of their business.
Our thanks to these awesome entrepreneurs–we’re excited to see where you go next!
And of course our thanks to the awesome team at projectY, Los Alamos Economic Development, and LANL Major Subcontractors Consortium.
To be in-the-know about our next Lean Startup Bootcamp, join our newsletter.