Accelerate a healthy future in
the beauty of New Mexico
Building a healthier future has never been more important. That’s why in our fourth year, we’re launching a focus on high-impact outcomes in the health and wellness space. We’re helping high-growth companies build a healthier future. Ready to join in?
About the Program
Our 12-week program (August-October 2017) provides companies time, resources, and connectivity to the partners you need so that your innovations reach the market faster.
And, when it comes to health and wellness, we invest in you just as much as your company. Why? We believe a founder’s self-awareness and overall fitness are keys to company success, so our program weaves personal development into the core of the experience from start to finish.
- Applications close June 13th
- Virtual interviews June 16-27th
- Applicant pitches Mid July
- Cohort Onboarding Early August
- Workshop #1 August 28-30th in Albuquerque, NM
- Workshop #2 September 25-27th in Santa Fe, NM
- Workshop #3 October 23-25th in Albuquerque, NM
Who We’re Looking For
If your company’s mission is to build a healthier future, we want you. We’re especially interested in high growth startups that can leverage the unique attributes of our city and state in their early stages. We have rich and complex culture and geography. We have emerging excellence in the biosciences. We have amazing research universities and national laboratories with numerous promising innovations.
From medical devices to pharmaceuticals to disruptive approaches to healthcare and fitness, we believe now is the time to build a healthier future with high-growth companies.
Build Your Startup. Build Yourself.
Founder health is an increasing topic of discussion in the startup community. At ABQid we believe that accelerating skills in self awareness and emotional intelligence directly correlates to better business outcomes. Thanks to our beautiful environment, that means we'll get out of the building not just for customer discovery for your business, but development for yourself. Be ready for an immersive, challenging, and meaningful experience.
- You receive a $3,000 stipend up front to help cover program expenses such as travel.
- You enroll in the 12-week cohort that provides access to information, reduced cost resources, and a powerful network of mentors and investors to accelerate your business.
- You provide ABQid the option to invest $50,000 at a $1 million cap using a convertible note within six months of completing the program
Applications are now closed
To apply, make sure you have:
- At least one founder who will be working full time on the startup
- A working prototype or minimum viable product
- Meaningful customer validation, whether in the form of revenue, pilot studies, users, or signed partnerships
Health and Wellness
Taos Mountain Energy Bar