We’re hiring an Executive Assistant! Read all about it below, or ABQid Administrative Assistant Job Description.
About the Position
ABQid is seeking a detail-oriented administrator to join our small but mighty team as we help startups with high-growth potential create opportunities that lead to prosperity in New Mexico. This position will build your experience across a variety of valuable skill sets, as well as help build relationships with some of the best early-stage companies in New Mexico.
Your core skill set lies in organization and catching the details others miss, and working well with people. You love interacting, learning new things, simplifying complexity, and ensuring things run smoothly. When a challenge is presented, you not only offer potential solutions but help make them happen.
Your Primary Job Duties
- Executive Director Support: Help manage the schedule of the executive director (meeting requests, speaking opportunities, partnership collaborations) in a responsive, professional manner; organize and manage follow up actions.
- Office Management: Help keep our office in tip top shape with supplies so that it’s a welcoming, energizing experience for the entrepreneurs we serve and the guests we host.
- Marketing and Communications: Work with Executive Director and outside partners to develop and edit content for two monthly newsletters, varied social media accounts, and other platforms; manage email, phone, and mail communications.
- Event Planning: Take a lead role alongside internal/external help in logistical coordination for numerous ABQid events such as pitch competitions, quarterly dinners, and workshops.
- Light Accounting: Work with our offsite accountant to ensure accounts payable and receivable, vendors, and accounting processes are running smoothly.
- Other Administrative Duties: Generating reports for various stakeholders; organizing contracts and files; researching and purchasing from vendors; scheduling board meetings and taking minutes.
- $32k-$40k dependent on experience
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation per year
- Free parking, coffee, snacks, flexible hours, remote days, and sometimes funny [dad] jokes
- As a startup ourselves, health/dental is not included.
How to Apply
Send resume & cover letter to email@example.com, Subject: “Executive Assistant.”